miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

Boy Collapsed After 4 Day CoD Maraton

It was a dumb thing to do to be honest. The boy most likely does not have a life. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say; we like our games but the is a line. The dude could have died but thankful he did not. Links: Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com My Channel: www.youtube.com Article: whatculture.com Avery (My boy and special thanks): www.hulkshare.com www.hulkshare.com Extra Tags (Ignore Then): Zeitvor Boy Dies Xbox Sad Before After Him Day School Life Night Hours Dark Midnight "After School" kitchen Bathroom snacks soda no life teen teenage kid social Playstation Call Of Duty Modern Warfare CoD Killstreak Video Games Moring Noon Evening dumbass mom mum mother Live Multiplayer
From: Zeitvor
Views: 2
1 ratings
Time: 03:57 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario