miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013

ARY NEWS Platform Thusday 28th June 2012 Eight killed as pilgrims bus targetted in Quetta

www.youtube.com At least eight people including a policeman have been killed and several others injured in a bomb attack on a pilgrims on Thursday. According to preliminary report, the incident took place on Saryab Road when a bus carrying pilgrims moving towards Iran from Quetta was attack with a remote controlled blast. The dead bodies and injured had been ferried to nearby hospital. Eyewitnesses said that more than 50 people were present in the bus at the time of the incident. Security sources have cordoned off the area and started collecting evidences. The security officials said that it was premature to say anything about the intensity of the blast before any investigation. News of ARY NEWS at 18:00 Thursday, June 28 2012
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 02:47 More in News & Politics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada