lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

My Prayers goes out to Terrell Smith.

www.windycitymediagroup.com To find out more about Terrell Smith you can go to this website. Melissa Thank you for sharing that with us I must say that I am extremely sorry for what happened to him. Terrell was a bright young man who didn't deserve the way he he was killed. He was a bright young man who had his entire future ahead of him and it makes me sad to think that he wont be able to achieve his dreams. I can't imagine what his family must be going through and I know it doesn't take the pain away but my thoughts and prayers goes to his family, his friends, his co workers, and the people who loved dearly. I can only hope that he is in a better place.
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 05:40 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario