martes, 30 de julio de 2013

It's Been a Month and a Half Vlog

This should've been included in the last episode with the Ponds. www.youtube.com In which I rush through this past month and a half with a head set and a Priori Incanfandom shirt which is one of the most excellent pieces of fandom ever by the way. People can't get around a cone without help, everyone dies in Narnia except for Susan (who's my least favourite character), my camera batteries died and I was the only one at guitar, I'm in 2 new choirs despite my grandma telling me to quit one this year, I need a bow tie and suspenders, and I'm having Sherlock withdrawal even though I only started watching it a couple days ago. OH and I need PE rant. Rubber chicken wars.
Views: 3
0 ratings
Time: 03:25 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario