miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Lets do the opposite of: "Pewdiepie: The Walking Dead - Ep.1 (A New Day) Part 3" - I Hate Duck

Hey guys! I'm back with part 3 of my LP of The Walking Dead, where I try to do the opposite of Pewds. In this episode, we're forced to help Duck, and are put in a tough situation: Side with Kenny, or side with Larry the racist asshole? Lets find out! -- --- Subscribe: bit.ly Twitter: twitter.com Any feedback is always welcome! -- The Walking Dead, Telltale, games, tell, tale, TWD, walkthrough, Lets Play, LP, Chapter 1, A new day, beginning, intro, Pewdiepie, Story, alternate, alternative, choices, max, GTX 690, GTX, settings, answers, Part 3, Episode 1, One, PC, xbox 360, ps3, opposite, themrkravin, mrkravin, AMC, guide, tips, tricks, Lee, Clemantine, Glen, Larry, Lisa, drug store, Duck, side with Larry, Side with Kenny, zombie, Shawn, dies, Macon, I hate duck
Views: 7
0 ratings
Time: 15:39 More in Gaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario