martes, 16 de julio de 2013

When passion dies.

Where is your passion..your sweet words of recognition that we are meant to be..that something special is happening between you and me..like sent by an unknown force brought together at the right time and moment. Where is the lack in what we call romance..why is it in someone else's hands. Maybe something is not quite right. It must be the financial side of life that left me alone in the storm of loss. What is it that I did not see..more likely you were that spark of light that gave me hope to what I saw as a sign that the past is coming to an end by meeting a mutual friend. What ever it might be there is someting I do not see.. except that life is like a lottery. ~Margriet Hagens~
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 01:46 More in Entertainment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario