sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

A Cherry Blossom Has Fallen...

Bleach... And then everyone you love dies.... :'( Song: Pierce by One Ok Rock Lyrics: Here with you now I'm good, still miss you I don't know what I can do, we can't be true Mitasareru kotonaku futari no kyori Chijimatteiku tabi setsunai... Afuredashita omoi tsunoru dake de Uh, It's hard for me to say 'Cuz we can see how it's gonna end But I got my love for you Moshimo kono mama kimi wo wasureru koto ga dekitara Nante omoeba omou hodo ni Kimi wo wasureru koto nante boku ni wa dekiru hazumonakute We always wish tonight could last forever I can be your side I shouldn't be in your heart Either the time we have spent And I want you to know what the truth is But sometimes it makes me feel so sick, oh no I just can't say to you, No I won't 'Cuz we can see how it's gonna end But I got my love for you Moshimo kono mama kimi wo wasurete shimattara Nido to aisu kotomonai kana? Boku wa honto ni sore de kokoro kara shiawase to ieru kana? Yes, we always wish tonight could last forever I can be your side
From: xEvilEve
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 02:18 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario