sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Jackie Evancho - Fan Appreciation 2013 ('Til I Hear You Sing)

In appreciation, the song " 'Til I Hear You Sing" is from "Love Never Dies", the sequel to "The Phantom Of The Opera". Vocal: Ben Lewis. Hope you enjoy the video... Lyrics (thanks Alex): The day starts, the day ends Time crawls by Night steals in, pacing the floor The moments creep, Yet I can't bear to sleep 'Til I hear you sing And weeks pass, and months pass Seasons fly Still you don't walk through my door And in a haze I count the silent days 'Til I hear you sing once more. And sometimes in darkness I dream that you are there But wake holding nothing but the cold night air And years come, and years go Time runs dry Still I ache deep in my core My broken soul Can't be alive and whole 'Til I hear you sing once more And music, your music It teases at my ear I turn and it fades away and you're not here Let hopes pass, let dreams pass Let them die Without you, what are they for? I'll always feel No more than halfway real 'Till I hear you sing once more
From: gchance1
Views: 0
6 ratings
Time: 02:52 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario