lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

October Rust - Everything Dies @ Virgin Oil, Hellsinki 01.07.2012

October Rust - Everything Dies @ Virgin Oil, Hellsinki 01.07.2012 This is cover version of Type O Negative song. October Rust are: JP Leppäluoto, Mikko Sirén, Tuomas Wäinölä, Vili Ollila, Lauri Porra Lyrics: Well i loved my aunt - but she died and my uncle lou - then he died I'm searching for something which can't be found - but i'm hoping i still dream of dad - though he died Everything dies - everything dies My ma's so sick - she might die though my girl's quite fit - she will die Still looking for someone who was around - barely coping now i hate myself - wish i'd die Everything dies - everything dies everything dies - everything No why - oh god i miss you no why - oh god i miss you - i really miss you no no no no No why - oh god i miss you no why - oh god i miss you - i really miss you Everything dies - everything dies everything dies - everything - no no no no Everything dies - everything dies everything dies - everything
From: pervoesko
Views: 4
0 ratings
Time: 06:16 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario