sábado, 6 de abril de 2013

Britney Love - DJ Killed Me

DJ Killed Me (Radio Edit) Produced & Written by Britney Love Lyrics: The Dj's got me crazy, crazy -1st verse- Every song he's playing kills me You'll be fine He tells me baby But I don't believe what you say to me Oh boy If you thought I was stupid then think again - Chorus - The dancefloor got me crazy But the dj keeps on killing me Like a hit to my heart I'm just falling apart (x2) -1st verse- For you I've lost my sanity You told me Just keep on dancing But I don't believe what you say to me Oh boy If you thought I was stupid then think again -Chorus- The dancefloor got me crazy But the dj keeps on killing me Like a hit to my heart I'm just falling apart (x2) The dancefloor got me crazy But the dj keeps on killing me Like a hit to my heart I'm just falling apart -Bridge- Don't you touch my heart again No I'll never let you in Don't you touch my heart again No I'll never let you in -Chorus- The dancefloor got me crazy But the dj keeps on killing me Like a hit to my heart I'm just falling apart (DJ Killed Me) (x2)
Views: 5
0 ratings
Time: 04:18 More in Music

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario