martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Killed By a Justin Bieber Fan

Bloopers for this video are coming as soon as possible! So everybody knows that Justin Bieber fans aka "Beliebers" are kind of edgy... But finally I could not stand it any more and had to let out how I feel about them. I'm not trying to be mean to Justin Bieber fans, but would it kill you to just respect my opinion? After over weeks of non-activity on this channel, I'm back! New videos will be up every week from now on! The last video I made before taking a break: youtu.be My daily vlogs playlist: www.youtube.com Season One: www.youtube.com Season Two: www.youtube.com My channel: YouTube.com My second channel: YouTube.com Subscribe to me! www.youtube.com Subscribe to my second channel! www.youtube.com Brotastic! The actual Brotastic account: YouTube.com Subscribe to Brotastic! www.youtube.com Thanks to Ross for being in this video! His Channel: YouTube.com Subscribe to Ross! www.youtube.com Thanks to Ross for being in this video! Again... His Second Channel: YouTube.com Subscribe to Ross' second channel! www.youtube.com Fer: YouTube.com Subscribe to Fer! www.youtube.com Fer's Drawing Channel: YouTube.com Subscribe to Fer's drawing channel! www.youtube.com Fer's Twitter Account: twitter.com TJ's Channel: YouTube.com Subscribe to TJ! www.youtube.com
Views: 7
1 ratings
Time: 02:38 More in Comedy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario