viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Hope Dies Last - Jon Fromm

This is Jon Fromm's section from "Hope DIes Last" Directed by: Alex Beaupre Main Camera's: Alex Beaupre, Matt Genna, George Holmquist Song: Lupe Fiasco - Beautiful Lasers, off the Album "Lasers" Jon's Thank You's "I'd like to first thank Alex Beaupre for puting so much time and work into this section. We had to change the song three times, and each time he made it better! Alex your hard work is a precedent that should be throughout our industry. I'd like to thank all my sponsors Razors, Jug, Scribe, Create Originals, and Asphalt Beach Skateshop for all their support! Also, Matt Genna for tirelessly going out and filming me. Last but not least all my friends and family, you guys mean the world! Thanks!" - Jon This is part of a promo for "Hope Dies Last". If you would like to purchase the video still please contact me at beaupre.alexander@gmail.com and I will go through purchasing info.
Views: 169
10 ratings
Time: 03:40 More in People & Blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario