jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Mandrake - Everything Dies

I Don't Own Any Rights Of This Song. Tribute To Type O Negative - Mandrake - Everything Dies Everything Dies lyrics Well I loved my aunt - but she died And my uncle lou - then he died Im searching for something which cant be found - but Im hoping I still dream of dad - though he died Everything dies - everything dies My ma's so sick - she might die Though my girls quite fit - she will die Still looking for someone who was around - barely coping Now I hate myself - wish Id die Everything dies - everything dies Everything dies - everything No why - oh God I miss you No why - oh God I miss you - I really miss you No no no no No why - oh God I miss you No why - oh God I miss you - I really miss you Everything dies - everything dies Everything dies - everything - no no no no Everything dies - everything dies Everything dies - everything
From: Sinya15
Views: 1
0 ratings
Time: 04:42 More in Pets & Animals

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario