martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Luffy Ace - Just a dream

*READ ME* Hi, I've got a new videoeditor program on my computer, Movie Edit 16 plus pro , and I really don't know how to use this program yet but I think I'll learn very soon. This is a spoiler video of you haven't watched to episode 400 yet. THIS IS JUST A TEASER, I'm going to finish the whole video. I was watching One Piece last night and I got some inspiration from when Luffy tried to save Ace from his execution. So I started making a video about them. When Ace dies and Luffy is very sad. I tried to not have so many effects, just shadows, brighten, darken, fade and so on. This took me about 3 hours to do. Because this program I use us very hard and difficult to understand. But I hope you'll like it! :D Anime : One Piece Song : Just a dream - nelly ( this song is a cover, not the real one. ) I don't own the anime or music. All rights to their owners!
From: Cicciihh
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 01:34 More in Film & Animation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario